2-3 visa

By Jiaming Li Feb 06,2023

Hello. Respect for you first.
My nationality is China and I have a German residence permit and I want to travel in Turkey from April for 2 or 3 months. If I first apply for an e-Visa than I should extend it within 30 days right? Is extra 60 or 90 days visa possible. Or is it better to apply for an ordinary visa, which is valid for 180 days for travelers?
Thanks a lot for your attention.
Looking forward to yoour reply.

Replies 0 Replies

Post Your Reply


All Topics

Other Info

Apply for Turkey eVisa