Power of attorney

By Sohila Dashti May 21,2022

I would like to make a appointment

Replies 1 Replies

Valerie mal-lawane Oct 23,2022

My husband and I are American citizens, we live in Canada and we intend to invest in Turkiye. Since I will be the only one traveling to Turkiye, my husband will need to give me or my daughter (who lives in Turkiye), a Power of Attorney so either of us can sign on his behalf for the deed (Tapu). Should we obtain the Power of Attorney through the Turkish embassy or through a regular Notary Public in Quebec. Can you please specify the procedure?
Thank you
Valerie Mal-lawane

Post Your Reply


All Topics

Other Info

Apply for Turkey eVisa