By Selcuk cubuk Mar 28,2023

Hello ,I am trying to give my sister vekalet for her to sell our property and handle all my finances and taxes . I am turkish citizen and also Canadian but only have a Canadian passport and driver license .
Is there anyway we can do it all at your office and make appointment ?
thank you .

Replies 0 Replies

Post Your Reply


All Topics

Other Info

Apply for Turkey eVisa