Turkey e Visa for Mali Citizens | Apply an Online Visa for Turkey
Mali Citizens can now apply for Turkey Electronic Visa or Turkey eVisa by an online process. The Turkey eVisa service involves a swift process in which the applicants can apply for their eVisa from the comfort of their home.
Turkey issues single-entry visas to Mali citizens only for tourism or business purposes. The Turkey eVisa for Mali travellers is valid for 180 days or six months, in which they can stay only for thirty 30 days.
Do Citizens of Mali Need a Visa for Turkey?
Yes, Mali citizens need a Visa to enter the state of Turkey. They also need to fulfil certain criteria set by Turkish Authorities for them discussed in the Turkey Visa Application Form section.
Documents Required for Mali Citizens
Mali Citizens having valid passports or photographs also need to produce some additional supporting documents. These documents will include either visa or residence permit from Ireland, the UK, the USA, or any of the Schengen countries.
Turkey e Visa Application Form
Mali nationals may begin their visa application by selecting their nationality and arrival date in Turkey. Before they proceed to the further application process, the applicants from Mali must meet all of the following conditions:
- They have a round-trip ticket with Turkish Airlines, Onur Air or Pegasus Airlines.
- They must be able to prove that they possess a hotel reservation, a return ticket, and at least 50 $ to spend on a daily basis during the stay.
- Their passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the intended date of entrance to Turkey.
- They have no other purpose of travelling Turkey other than tourism or business.
- They must have a valid Supporting Document from any Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland. The supporting document can be in the form of a valid visa or residence permit.
Mali nationals who cannot fulfil even one of the above conditions will not be eligible to lodge their visa application for Turkey . Also, note that getting a Turkish Visa is not the final authority to enter the country.
How to Get a Turkey e Visa?
Mali Nationals can acquire Turkey eVisa by a straightforward process. They can lodge their visa application in three simple steps:
- Submit Visa Application
- Pay the Turkey visa processing fee
- Download the Turkey eVisa
Ensure that you provide a valid email address in the application form for further contact and receiving the eVisa. All provided information should be the same as present in your passport.
Turkey Visa for Mali FAQs:
Yes, travellers from Mali are eligible to enter Turkey. They need to apply for Turkey eVisa for Mali citizens before they start their trip.
Turkey has an efficient and responsive electronic visa system. Applications receive a response quickly, such that it may take one hour for processing. In any case, we recommend Mali citizens to apply for Turkey eVisa at least 24 hours before their intended departure.