Turkey Travel Application | Express Turkey Application System | Get Visa within 30 - 60 Minutes Turkish visa.
You can easily avail the facility for Turkey visa Express Application System takes just 5 minutes to apply and within 30 - 60 Minutes Turkish visa send to your email. Fast track Turkish Visa Services as maximum time half hours by selecting Express Processing Type while applying - Super Rush Processing 30 - 60 Minutes Turkish visa.
Turkey eVisa (Turkish E Visa) | Apply eVisa for Turkey
Electronic visa Turkey (e Visa) is an official travel document, similar to visa, issued by Turkish government for entering into and traveling within Turkey. The e Visa application system was launched in 2013 by the Turkish Foreign Affairs Ministry to replace the old sticker and stamp visa. Travelers who meet the requirements can proceed to apply online for their eVisa. A Turkey e Visa holder is eligible for stay of up to 30 days in a total of 90 days depending on holder’s nationality.
This new system has made visa processing for tourism and business travel to Turkey effortless and cost effective as long as your application is complete. You can obtain the e Visa anywhere with an internet connection in less than 1 hours (Rush Processing), your Turkey e Visa should be ready. The officials send Turkey e Visa directly to applicant’s email, which is what you present to officers at the port of entry as a softcopy or hardcopy for verification. The Turkish government require that all travelers, including underage children, hold a valid visa.
Between April 2013 and January 2017, Turkish government has issued over 16million e Visas to travelers for business and tourist purpose. The application process is easy but many people are reported to make common errors in their application or have incomplete information. Due to these, many travelers prefer travel agents who are conversant with Turkish bureaucracies and system to help them apply for e-Visa. We help travelers apply for Turkey visa as individual or group, we vet your application to make sure it is robust enough to get a very high approval rate.
Which Nationals Require Turkey eVisa
The Turkish government require citizens of some countries to enter Turkey with a travel document in place of a visa, this travel document is called Electronic visa which can be obtained online on the official Turkey website. Holders of the following countries can apply for e Visas online before their arrival to Turkey. Apart from a few other factors. Here you will find all the details about Turkey visa eligibility rules, visa exemption guidelines, passenger locator form and visa fees.
Eligible Countries for Turkey eVisa
If you want to travel to Turkey or need to apply for a Turkish visa, it is recommended that you check the requirements and eligibility criteria. Also, you need to check whether you need to obtain a Visa to enter Turkey or are exempted from this requirement. Please note that only Turkish and Northern Cyprus citizens are eligible to travel in-and-out of Turkey without obtaining travel permission. Other nationalities may or may not require a visa. This requirement is determined according to Turkish government relations with your home country.
Citizens from the countries listed below are eligible to apply online to enter Turkey
1 – Citizens of this country will obtain multiple entry e-Visa
2 – Citizens of this country must travel with Airlines that signed protocol with the Turkish Foreign Ministry. Such airlines include Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air, and Atlasglobal Airlines.
3 – Citizens of this country who meet requirements can obtain visa on arrival.
4 – Citizens of this country require supporting document – either residence permit or valid visa from Schengen countries, United States, United Kingdom or Ireland.
5 – Citizens of this country require yellow fever vaccine to enter Turkey.
Government of Turkish has thus provided an easy to use method to apply Turkey electronically Visa (Turkey e Visa) for the two main categories of travellers using the online website method, business travellers, tourists travellers through simple online Turkey visa application. If you are new to use our website service you can read more about, Turkish visa online.
Before deciding to file for Turkey e-Visa, it is important that you check if your country (as stated on your passport) is visa exempted, require e-Visa, or require a sticker/stamp visa. As of March 2, 2020, citizens of the following countries below do not require visa to visit Turkey for tourism or business purposes.
Exempt Countries for Turkey eVisa
Nationals of 83 countries/territories don’t require a visa to travel to Turkey either for tourism or business purposes. As per the permitted duration of visa-free stay, they can reside in Turkey.
Travellers from the following countries can travel to Turkey without needing a visa and stay for 3 to 6 months, either in an interrupted or uninterrupted period.
Russian Federation citizens also enjoy a visa-free status. They can enter and stay in Turkey for 90 days to up to 6 months. However, they cannot stay in Turkey for more than 60 days per visit.
On the other hand, Belarus, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Brunei, Macao, Costa Rica, Mongolia, Turkmenistan, and Thailand nationals can arrive and stay in Turkey for up to 30 days per visit and up to 90 days within six months.
Citizens of certain countries can enter Turkey without a visa if they meet the conditions, which are as follows:
- The traveller is a Cyprus national resident of Northern Cyprus and directly arrives from Famagusta, Kyrenia, Karavostassi seaports, or Ercan International Airport. They can stay in Turkey for 90 days max within 180 days.
- The traveller is a citizen of Palestine and holds a VIP passport.
Check out the list of visa-free countries to find out whether you fall into this category or not.
Quick Checks Before Applying for eVisa
- Must be a citizenship/national of one of the eligible countries.
Traveler must be a national or citizen holding passport of one of the countries listed above. Application must be made with the passport that qualified you as a national, in case you hold two passports. You can get list & information about eligible for Turkey e visa.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months.
Traveler must demonstrate that their passport is valid for at least 6 months counting from the day s/he intend to enter Turkey. Some travelers from certain countries can visit Turkey with their national identity card. Nationals of certain countries are required to have a supporting document such as a valid visa or residence permit from Schengen countries, United States, United Kingdom or Ireland.
NOTE: Electronic visas or e-residence permits from these countries are not accepted. Egyptian citizens who are under 20 or over 45 years old do not need to fulfill this requirement.
- The purpose of travelling must be business or tourism.
The traveler must demonstrate that s/he is traveling for trade or business purpose. To this end, Certain nationalities require round-trip ticket, hotel reservation and adequate financial means (at least $50/day). Traveler must be ready to declare s/he is not going to enter into employment or study in Turkey.
If you scale through these three checks, then we can help you submit your e-Visa application with more than 95% chance of success.
Documents Required for a Turkey Visa
There aren't too many documents required to apply for a Turkish e-visa. Applicants need to provide a valid passport, a debit or credit card to pay the visa fees, and an authentic and active email address. It is important to note that your passport should stay valid for at least 6 months starting from the date of your arrival in Turkey.
In some cases, particularly in the case of certain nationalities, travellers will have to provide supporting documents such as a visa or residence permit issued by the UK, USA, Ireland, or Schengen area countries.
Another critical aspect to keep in mind is that you will have to pay the Turkey visa fees before submitting your application form. You can pay Turkey e-Visa fees via PayPal, or through a valid payment card, including Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. The Turkish e-Visa cost varies from country to country, so you need to contact your travel agent to learn more about the visa costs.
How long does it take to get a Turkish visa?
It usually doesn't take too long to process and receive a Turkish electronic visa. You may receive it in your email inbox within a few hours. However, there are three different options available for visa processing. Depending on your desired option, the Turkey visa fees are calculated. So, the faster you need the visa, the higher the cost.
Here are the three categories of online visa processing:
- Standard Processing:- the visa application is processed within (...).
- Urgent Processing:- the visa application is processed within (...).
- Super Fast Processing:- the visa application will be processed within (...).
Turkey online visa is available for nationals of over 104 countries. Eligible candidates can easily apply for a Turkey visa online without needing to visit the embassy or consulate. The Turkish e-Visa is a single or multiple entry travel permit allowing the traveller to stay in Turkey for tourist or business purposes for a minimum duration of 30 and a maximum of 90 days. The stay validity period varies as per your nationality. The visa will stay valid for 180 days starting from the date of visa issuance.
Türkiye Entry Commitment and Information:
- The evisa is provided online only for the purpose of tourism and business.The eVisa provides the right to stay in Türkiye limited only to the duration of the visa or its validity.
- Visa does not provide an absolute right to enter Türkiye.
- Those who do not have a passport or passport substitute document with a validity of at least 60 days from the end of the visa validity period will not be allowed to enter Türkiye.
- The duration of stay in Türkiye provided by visa cannot exceed 30 days, 90 days in every one hundred and eighty days.
- If there is a suspicion that foreigners arriving at the border gates are among those who shall be refused to enter Türkiye, a comprehensive control process is carried out by the law enforcement unit responsible for entry procedures.
- A person who comes to the border gates in order to enter the country or to transit through the country, but who is not allowed to enter the country or transit through the country because he/she does not meet the requirements sought in the legislation, is considered within the scope of the inadmissible passenger.
- Deportation Decision is taken against the foreigners who do not have the right to stay in our country, in order to remove them from the country. (Please pay attention to the rules of stay in our country, so that this decision is not taken regarding you.)
- eVisa does not provide the right to work. If you want to work in our country, you must apply for a working visa from the representations of the Republic of Türkiye in the country of which you are a citizen or legally located, and this request must be approved by the relevant departments.
- eVisa for tourism purposes is valid for touristic trips to our country.
- The residence permit applications of foreigners who apply for a residence permit for tourism purposes by entering our country with visa will not be accepted (except for those who provide sufficient and regular income with travel plan, and who apply for the family reunification).
Turkey Visa Types
Complete Guide to the Turkish Visa and Visas Types
- Turkey Visas for Tourism Purposes
- Turkey Visa for Business Purposes
- Turkey Student Visa
- Turkey Working Visa
- Turkey Transit Visa
1- Turkey Visas for Tourism and Business Purposes
- Turkey Tourist Visit Visa
- Single Transit
- Double Transit
- Business Meeting/Commerce
- Sportive Activity
- Cultural Artistic Activity
- Official Visit
- Visit to Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
2- Turkey Student Visa
- Internship Visa
- Internship ERASMUS
- Internship AISEC
- Turkish Language Course Purpose
- Course Purpose
- Education Purpose
- Education in Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
3- Turkey Working Visa
- Employment Purpose/Special Employment Purpose
- Assigned Lecturers/Academics
- Assigned Sportsperson
- Assigned Artists
- Assigned Free Zone Workers
- Assigned Journalists
- Montage and Repairman Purposes
4- Official Visa
- Assigned for duty
5- Other Visas
- Archaeological Excavation, Exploration Purpose
- Documentary Purpose
- Tour Operator Representative
- Medical Treatment Purposes
- Accompaniment Purpose
- Family Unification Purpose
- Freight Vısa
- Seafarer Visa
Here are some articles that might help you. Check them out!All Visa
Turkey Electronic eVisa (Turkey E Visa) Sample
Form for Entry to Turkey: Entrance Requirements, Must Fill Online
All travelers arriving in Turkey must fill out this form for entry to Turkey. The latest COVID-19 requirement is mandatory for all people entering Turkey from foreign lands. The form must be filled within 72 hours of departure. Turkey has introduced the Turkey entry form to reduce the spread of coronavirus in Turkey. With the help of this form, visitors can be easily contacted if he/she comes in contact with a positive COVID-19 case or tests positive for COVID-19 himself. Travelers can submit the form online with their Turkey e visa application.
We would like to inform you that in compliance with current regulations all passengers arriving to your destination will be required to complete Public Health and Passenger Locator Form and hand it over upon arrival. The forms collected upon arrival differ from country to country, subject to local authority decisions.
All other countries might also request such form upon arrival, so we strongly suggest you to always check the travel regulations on the official websites before travelling.
You can download the form as here:
Please print it, fill in and have with you upon reaching the destination.