Asking question about my 12 year old daughter

By Dilan Abbas Jul 04,2022

I am Bulgarian citizen that is living in Bulgaria, but my daughter is chinese with both Bulgarian and Chinese passport , but Bulgarian passport is expired, can I apply for her for Turkish e visa, and me to wait her in instanbul airport and for her to fly alone from china to turkey? Is that ok since she is 12 years old. Also what should I prepare for her , like money for travel also booking in hotel or how? How about if during our stay in turkey we stay in my uncles home since he is living in Istanbul?

Replies 0 Replies

Post Your Reply


All Topics

Other Info

Apply for Turkey eVisa