Legalize Docs

By Saad Maho Mar 29,2022

Please o want to legalize my Trukish Docs after I receive them from the CA SC (Two Iraq’s DOB , Names equivalent and marriage certificate ) were been translated from English to Trurkish and certified as well Notarized and waiting for the CA SC , what I need to do for legalize them to take with me to IST next months

Replies 0 Replies

Post Your Reply


All Topics

Other Info

Apply for Turkey eVisa