By Ahmed carrim Dec 21,2022

Salaams , MY daughter is married to a turkish boy, NIKKAH was performed in SOUTH AFRICA, MY son &LAW is a turkish citizen ... on his insistance thet his mother wants to see her new daughter in law , we came to turkey for Function &NIKKAH ... Nikkah office said he needed UNABBRIGED Certificate ...we then applied in S Africa & send nessesary document ...the NIKKAH office said thet we should now take it to ANKARA for son in law went & got this Done ...went back to Nikkah Office ...Now they say she must GO out of COUNTRY & COME IN AGAIN WITH NEW VISA , ...TODAY 21/12/2022 they at GEORGIA BOARDER but because MY daughter is S AFRICAN she could not cross BOARDER ...... MY DAUGHTER IS PRAGNENT & I AM WORRIED ABOUT HER HEALTH & BABYS PLEASE ASSIST FATHER

Replies 0 Replies

Post Your Reply


All Topics

Other Info

Apply for Turkey eVisa