Question about Turkish student visa

By Grace Feb 01,2023

Hi There,
My husband and I just moved to Istanbul (from Australia) on the touristic residency visa and want to enrol in a Turkish language course. Will we have to leave the country to do that? If so, do we need to return to Australia or can we apply in another country? Will we both need to enrol in the course to stay, or is it ok if one of us just enrols?

Thanks so much,

Replies 0 Replies

Post Your Reply


All Topics

Other Info

Apply for Turkey eVisa