Trasit visa for Chinese passport holder

By Dafu Du Nov 03,2022

I have a Chinese passport, and a valid Belgian resident card for study. I will be taking a flight from Berlin to Cairo in December. The connection flight has a layover in Istanbul airport for 5 hours and 20 minutes. Do I need to apply for a transit visa? Thanks so much.

Kind regards,

Dafu Du

Replies 0 Replies

Post Your Reply


All Topics

Other Info

Apply for Turkey eVisa