Turkey eVisa application for Indian Citizen living in USA with EAD/AP combo card

By Juned Ansari Dec 24,2022

I currently work and reside in USA with my wife. We have Indian Passport along with EAD (Employment Authorization Document)/Advanced Parole combo card which I use to enter USA. Can I apply for e-visa with the EAD/AP combo since it is a residence permit as it allows me to enter US, live here and work here. Is that an accepted document? I want to make sure before I apply. Thank you!

Replies 0 Replies

Post Your Reply


All Topics

Other Info

Apply for Turkey eVisa