Type of supporting documents is needed Travelling from US to India(Indian citizen)

By Shrawani Silwal Jul 05,2022

For this point :
I have a valid Supporting Document (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland). E-visas are not accepted as supporting documents.
I am not sure which document is needed. I am an Indian citizen working in the US, and I currently have a I-797 approval notice. I am planning to apply for a Transit Visa on my way to India. Can I apply for Transit Visa or will I not be allowed to?

Replies 0 Replies

Post Your Reply


All Topics

Other Info

Apply for Turkey eVisa