Type of visa needed?

By Eulalio bandao Mar 14,2022

I am a freelancer working for a German machine manufacturer.
The manufacturer of the machine has requested me to service a machine in Turkey.
The work will last between 3-4 weeks.
I will be compensated for my travel expenses and services by the machine manufacturer.
What type of visa should I apply for?

Replies 0 Replies

Post Your Reply


All Topics

Other Info

Apply for Turkey eVisa