Turkish Visa Fees
A Turkish Visa is an entry permit that allows foreign visitors and non-citizens to enter the country and stay for a specific period. For the convenience of foreign travelers and tourists, the government of Turkey initiated an electronic visa processing system in 2013.
No matter what’s the purpose of your intended trip to Turkey, you must pay a particular fee before submitting the visa application. The fee is required to cover the expenses involved in the processing of the visa application. The amount will depend on your nationality, travel purpose, and whether you require an e-Visa or Sticker visa.
Turkey eVisa Highlights:
- Issued for business or tourism purposes.
- Travelers can stay for 30 to 90 days on each entry depends on nationality
- The Turkey e Visa will be valid for 180 days starting from the date of approval
- Citizens of around 95 countries can apply online for Turkey visa without needing to visit a Turkish embassy
- A Turkey Visa is issued as a single entry or multiple entry travel permit that depends on the traveler's nationality.
Turkey e Visa Fee:
Currently, the government accepts online applications for tourist visa and transit visas. A visa service fee will be applied every time you apply for a Turkey electronic visa. The e visa is a cost-effective and time-saving alternative to the traditional sticker visa as the fee is much lower in comparison to the sticker visa. There are no additional expenses involved, as well. Such as you don’t need to make multiple trips to the Turkish embassy, which usually incurs other travel expenses. You can apply from home and pay the Turkey visa fee using a debit, credit card Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, or UnionPay.
|Nationality||Government Fee (USD)|
|British Virgin Islands, Iraq, Kuwait, Mexico, South Africa, Taiwan, US Virgin Islands||0|
|Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, Botswana, Fiji, Jamaica, Maldives, Mauritius, Palestine, Philippines, Saint Lucia, Togo, Vanuatu||21.5|
|Armenia, Egypt, Hong Kong, Nepal, Zimbabwe||31.5|
|Indonesia, Madagascar, Sri Lanka||36.5|
|Antigua and Barbuda, Bhutan, Cambodia, Chad, Comoros, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ethiopia, Gambia, Greek Cypriot Administration of Southern Cyprus, Haiti, Malawi, Mali, Niger, solomon Islands, Rwanda, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Swaziland||41.5|
|Algeria, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, United States of America, Zambia||51.5|
|Afghanistan, Angola, Australia, Bangladesh, Benin,Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, China, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Cote d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Ghana, Grenada, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Mauritania, Mozambique, Namibia, Oman, Pakistan, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, United Arab Emirates, Yemen||61.5|
Turkey Visa Service Fee:
|Visa Types||Service Fee/Person (USD)|
|Tourist and Business e Visa||39.00|
What is a Visa Service Fee?
The Turkey visa service fee is applicable to cover the expenses of the application processing. It is the amount of money that the applicant pays for the visa while submitting the online visa application form. The visa cost also involves document verification service charges. The amount you need to pay for the visa depends on your purpose of trip and nationality. Remember that your visa application form will not be accepted, and the processing will not start until you pay the service visa fee.
Check Turkey Visa Validity, Max. Stay and Fee:
We have specially designed the tool to make your search rapid and trouble-free. With the help of this tool you can reach the information you were seeking in no time. Along with the fee details it will also help you with the information such as number of entries, maximum number of days you can stay as well as the validity of your visa.
Choose your Country
Additional Fee in Case of Urgent Visa Requirement:
If you require the Turkey eVisa urgently, the visa fee will be higher depending on how quickly you want to get your application processed. The application will be processed as the First Priority Visa. For urgent processing you will need to fill an application like the normal visa. and only the basic information required such as a normal visa. All you need is to select the required processing time according to your urgency for visa.
Urgent Processing and Additional Fee for e-Visa:
You can determine the visa processing time according to your choice by selecting any of these payment packages :
- Rush: Your visa will arrive in 1-4 hours. Charges applicable - $50
- Super Rush: Your visa will arrive in 30 minutes. Charges applicable - $70
Turkey Sticker Visa Fees:
Turkey Sticker Visa costs vary as per the trip's purpose, including business, tourism, study, cultural, transit, sports, medical, research, family/friends visit, or journalistic duties.
The following is a breakdown of the sticker visa fees according to the number of entries required.
- Single Entry: about $64 for all nationals
- Double Entry: about $129 for all nationals
- Multiple Entry: about $212 for all nationals
Turkey Work Visa & Residence Permit Fees:
If you want to work in Turkey, you will have to pay for a work permit alongside the entry visa fee. The costs for a Turkey work permit are as follows:
Type of work permit
|Temporary Work Permit Certificate||Up to one year||140|
|Work Permit Certificate||Up to two years||280|
|Work Permit Certificate||Up to three years||420|
|Permanent Work Permit Certificate||1401|
|Independent Work Permit Certificate||1401|
|Work Permit for Syrians Under Protection||One year standard||51|
|Valuable Paper Fee||For each certificate||16|
Points to Remember:
- Cash payments are not acceptable.
- You can only pay the visa service fee using a debit or credit card or pay via PayPal or UnionPay.
- The visa service fee should be paid before submitting the visa application form.
- A visa service fee will be non-refundable regardless your visa gets approval from the government of Turkey or not.
- If you provide inaccurate information in the visa application form or do not provide all supporting documents, the processing of visa application will not start. You will then have to reapply for the visa and pay the visa service fee afresh.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Turkey's Ministry of Foreign Affairs has introduced e Visa, a great facility for tourism & business purpose. It allows visitor to apply for and obtain visas online. It’s fees range from USD 78.50 to USD 61.50. The Turkey visa fee depends on your nationality.
Tourist visa can be obtained in 3 simple steps.
- Fill the details and submit the online application form
- Pay visa fee using a debit/credit card (Visa, Mastercard & PayPal)
- Get Turkey e visa on email under processing time
To get a tourist visa for Turkey click Turkish visa application
Citizens from 104 countries require a visa to enter Turkey. and Citizens of 30 countries do not require a visa to visit Turkey for tourism or business purposes. They are exempt from visa. Know more eligible for Turkey visa