Turkey e Visa for Angola Citizens | Apply an Online Visa for Turkey
Turkey welcomes citizens of Angola for any type of visit. The vast majority of foreign arrivals in the country are for tourism purposes. Angolans must obtain a visa as one of the main requirements to gain entry. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs allows them to stay in Turkey for 30 days using a single-entry permit.
Citizens of Angola who have been a member of the Schengen Area or obtained residence visas to the UK, USA or Ireland, are also eligible to apply for Turkish e-Visa.
During the Civil War, Turkey was one of the countries that sent assistance to Angolan citizens. Turkish Government and other countries in the Soviet Union sponsored several projects in Angola even up to this date.
Advantage Of Applying For A Turkish E-visa
Advanced technology has been the mainstream for decades. Innovation has been making life more convenient than it ever was. With lots of people using smartphones and a wide range of places gaining access to the internet, the face-to-face transaction is not as relevant as it used to. Turkish Government sees it as a great idea. They eventually added a more convenient option for visa application aside from going to Consulates. Hence, Turkey's e-Visa gets spearheaded.
From acquiring visa stickers directly to Turkish embassies, eligible foreign nationals can obtain their travel authorization online. They can avoid the hassle of compiling requirements on paper, visiting an Honorary Consulate for an interview, and endure the long lines at the airport. With the Turkey e Visa system, the Minister of Foreign Affairs guarantees a seamless and hassle-free visa transaction. The turnaround time will only take a few days, unlike the traditional visa application.
Citizens of Angola get the privilege of completing their visa application via Turkey's commercial website. Angolans do not need to compile their supporting documents, as it only requires minimum requirements. The system would ask for their travel dates, personal details, and passport information. Supporting documents like proof of income, employment certificate, and travel insurance are not yet essential during the online application. Angolan travelers would need to present it to border authorities upon arrival in Turkey, along with their Turkish e-Visa.
Citizens of Angola must have the following:
- Email address
- Credit or Debit Card
Turkish E-visa Policy For Citizens Of Angola
- The ordinary or official passport of Angolan citizens should be valid for 6 months. The count should start on the date of their arrival in Turkey.
- E-visa has no difference from the regular visa, except the application process. Angola citizens can use it in any ports of entry in Turkey.
- To avoid discrepancies, Angolans must ensure the accuracy of the information included in their documents. Once border authorities see suspicious details or insufficient requirements, they will tag the e-Visa invalid. They have all the rights to decline your entry.
- Angolan citizens can stay in Turkey for 30 days using an e-Visa single-entry permit.
- The use of the e-Visa system is exclusive for e-commerce and tourism purposes. If Angolan citizens plan to work or study in Turkey, immigration recommends aspiring applicants to visit the nearest Turkish Consulate.
- Angolan citizens should apply for Turkey e-Visa three to five days before they depart from their country of origin. Once e-Visa gets approved, it will have 180 days validity before it gets expired. Angolans should travel within the given period. They must ensure that their e-Visa is still valid for the entire duration of their stay in Turkey.
- Angolan citizens must keep track of their duration of stay. Overstaying foreigners may pay applicable fines and penalties. Worse, they may get suspended on their future travels in Turkey.
- Angolan citizens must abide by Turkish custom's policies and regulations.
- Transiting through Turkey will not require a visa if Angolan citizens will not exceed seventy-two hours of interval.
Travel Updates: Additional Requirements needed for all Foreign nationals (age six and above.) Bordes authorities will ask you to present a negative PCR test as part of the requirements to gain entry. It should take place seventy-two hours before their departure flight. Otherwise, they can take advantage of the testing centers in Turkey's ports of entry.