Turkey E-visa Application for Bahamas
Turkey Visa Process for Citizens of Bahamas
Bahamian citizens, along with other ninety countries, can take advantage of the Turkey e Visa system to get the required travel document upon entry in Turkey. To see the colossal monuments, cliff ridges, and other natural wonders in Turkey, travelers from the Bahamas must have a visa. The Turkish commercial website is up 24/7, and Bahamian citizens can apply anytime, provided that an applicant has a stable internet and electronic device. It is the best alternative to skip the long lines at the airport's immigration.
The e-Visa will serve as a travel document they need to present to border authorities.Immigration stopped the issuance of on-arrival visas last October 2018. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs allows Bahamian citizens to enter the country within ninety days. Bahamian nationals with ordinary passports can get their multiple-entry e-visa by going to apply Turkey e-Visa from Bahamas. On the other hand, official passport holders do not need a visa for their endeavor in three months.
Turkey E-visa Policy for All Eligible Nationals
E-Visa intends to eliminate the exhausting bureaucratic process of acquiring a required travel document for the list of eligible countries for Turkey Visa. The newly upgraded system allows eligible nationals to apply for Turkish E-Visa without the need of submitting many paper works directly to an Honorary Consulate. Tourism and business activities like off-shore meetings and conferences are the only eligible reason for the application. It does not include employment, student, and residency permit. For those cases, visa applications should take place in a Consulate or Embassy.
What Do You Need to Do?
- During the registration, the system would ask for specific details about your passport and travel itinerary. You will present other supporting documents to border authorities once you arrive at the airport. They have to get or create an email address in correspondence with the e-visa application status and payment receipt.
- our personal information should match the passport you will use for your travel. Carefully review the details you put in the form and ensure its accuracy before submission. Misspelled names or words and incorrect numbers or dates may result in rejection or delay of your application. The system will allow you to complete ten applications, provided that you and your companions have the same itinerary.
- The first selection refers to your country of origin and the type of travel document you will use during your online application. It will ask you to type a security verification before the system directs you to the next page.
- The system will indicate the e-visa validity period of 180 days after once you select your travel date. You have to use it within the given timeframe, or else it will be void.
- The last step will refer you to a secured payment portal after email verification. Once it gets accepted by the system, you just have to wait for the status of your e-Visa application. Immigration recommends you keep a printed copy of your Turkish e-Visa. You have to present it to the border control authorities along with other supporting documents.
What Bahamian Citizens Expect To See in Turkey?
The relation between Turkish and Bahamian communities is minimal due to geographical distance.
Turkey facilitated an outreach policy focusing on the regions of the Caribbean a few years ago.
Bestowed with unique geological history, Turkey takes on its natural treasures. The country has a pristine coastline, one-of-a-kind volcanic heritage, and breathtaking landscapes. UNESCO acknowledges eighteen world heritage sites in Turkey, including Pamukkale, Aphrodisias, Ephesus, and Xanthos-Letoon. Mediterranean Region has its fair share of extraordinariness that makes tourists rush every holiday season.
Antalya has gathered over ten million tourists for the past years and has been a go-to destination for sports enthusiasts. There are over five-hundred destinations you can visit in Mediterranean Region alone. The archeological contribution of Turkey undoubtedly inspired a lot of people around the globe, including researchers. The country was able to maintain its truly unique destinations despite the high numbers of tourists coming in.
Current Travel Restriction Related to Covid
Turkish Government required PCR Test Applications for Passengers Arriving to Turkey for travelers of age six and above due to the threats of COVID-19. Arrival passengers in the given age bracket have to present a PCR test result to Turkey's border authorities. The test must take place seventy-two hours before the traveler departs from the origin country. In cases that the test exceeds seventy-two hours, travelers have to retake the test upon arrival at the airport.