Turkey e Visa for Central Afr. Rep. Citizens | Apply an Online Visa for Turkey
Citizens of the Central African Republic need to apply for visa to enter Turkey. Travelers who obtain an official and ordinary passport are under the classification of conditional e-Visa. Central Africans should meet one of these conditions to proceed with the Turkish e-Visa application:
- Central African traveler must have a valid member of the Schengen countries; or
- Has a current resident permit in Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States
The system would ask for relevant information as part of requirement verification. E-visa or e-permits from these countries are not valid documents.
Travelers from the Central African Republic can travel to Turkey within thirty days. The system will validate the applicant's eligibility for a single-entry visa.
Turkey sent medical assistance to the Central African Republic when the civil war began. The Turkish Government has been an ally to CAR and continues to donate equipment through TIKA and other foundations. Modernization of hospital facilities and mosques has been one of the priority projects in the country. Turkey contributes to the infrastructure restoration, health services, and social welfare of CAR citizens. Turkish Government also grants educational assistance to Central African students through Burslari Scholarship.
Advantage Of Turkish E-visa Process
Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs made changes to the travel authorization procedure in 2013. An advance and seamless application replaced the traditional Turkey sticker visa for eligible countries. The Turkey E-Visa website took leverage on the convenience that online transactions offer. The Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs limits the application to a list of nationalities qualified to proceed. Sticker visa and E-Visa work the same way, but the online registration was far better than the traditional visa process. Here's why:
- There is no need for an embassy visit while carrying a stack of supporting documents. Central Africans can proceed to online applications with the use of the internet.
- Central Africans can get the result within one to three business days. Most applications get approved within twenty-four hours.
- Turkey's commercial website has translations to different languages to make it beginner-friendly and diverse.
- Central Africans can apply three to five days before their travel date.
- Applicants with successful applications will receive their E-Visa via email, and they will have the option to print it on paper. They can use the Turkish E-Visa within 180 days.
Turkey E-visa Regulations And Limitations For Central African Travelers
The system limits the application for Central African travelers going to Turkey for leisure and business activities. Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs excludes other types of visas from this process. They recommend visiting an Honorary Consulate for this matter, as it requires more verification.
The conditional E-Visa category requires standard requirements to gain entry. CAR applicants must have a resident permit in Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States of American. If they do not reside in wheelset countries, they must have a valid Schengen Area member as one of the main requirements. Documentation is necessary, but e-Permits and e-Visas from these countries are not eligible supporting documents.
Central African travelers should fly with the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs aviation partners. The selection consists of:
- Onur Air
- Turkish Airlines
- Pegasus Airlines
- Atlas Global Airlines
Central African travelers can successfully submit their applications after meeting these conditions. If the applicants have the supporting documents on hand, filling out the form is easy. The system has a minimum requirement during the application:
- Passport – Central African travelers ordinary or official passport should be valid within six months after arriving in Turkey
- Email Address – Applicant must ensure to put the correct details. The system will trigger verification, visa confirmation, and other notification to the registered email
- Payment for the visa processing fee – Central African travelers will shoulder the cost. They can pay through iDeal, EPS, PayU, Bancontact, American Express, UnionPay, Diner’s Club, Discover, JCB, WeChat Pay, Mastercard, Visa, and Alipay
Border authorities will check the requirements of Central African travelers upon arrival in Turkey, and they would have to provide the following supporting documents:
- Statement of account or any proof of Income (at least 50USD per day)
- Confirmed Hotel Accommodation and travel itinerary
- Travel insurance that can cover their trip to Turkey
- Certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccine (Central African travelers age nine months and above)
Central African travelers should not exceed the allowable days specified in their E-Visa. Overstaying may lead to consequences, such as paying fines and penalties. Staying more than thirty days under conditional e-Visa without formal notice could result in being banned.
Central African travelers can go to the nearest Police Station if the extension is necessary and inevitable. They must submit a formal request and appeal to get a temporary resident visa.
Note: Visa extension is not available on Turkey's website. Filing a request may be subject to paying an additional fee shouldered by Central African travelers.
Central African's Guide To Turkish E-visa Form
The Turkish E-Visa portal is made in a universal format and has options for instruction translator for several languages. The applicants must select the Central African Republic as the country of origin and the type of travel document they will use. The system will proceed with the verification if the applicant is eligible for a Turkish E-Visa. It will indicate the e-Visa validity and period of stay. The breakdown of criteria follows, and the applicants have to tick the boxes.
Central African applicants will have to disclose their passport details, personal information, and travel itinerary. They must ensure that all details are true and correct in each field. Central African applicants will not be able to make any changes after paying the visa fee.
In case there is incorrect information in the application, and it does not match the details in the documents, Central African applicants have to apply again.
Important Advisory: Turkey's Additional Travel Requirement
Turkish Ministry of Health set a four-tier mapping available to the public via https://covid19.saglik.gov.tr.
Central African passengers have to fill out the Health Form at http://register.health.gov.tr.
Additional requirement: SARS‑COV‑2 PCR TEST
Target: Incoming international passenger age six years old and above
Timeframe: 72 hours prior departure flight from their country of origin
Note: If the Central African test result exceeds the seventy-two hours window, airlines may not let them onboard.