Turkey e Visa for Cote d’Ivoire Citizens | Apply an Online Visa for Turkey
Currently, we cannot help you process the visa at this time. Nationals of this country are not eligible for e-Visa. Kindly visit the nearest Turkish mission to apply for a visa application. Please visit https://turkey-e-visa.com/embassy-and-consulate-of-turkey/ for the full list of the Turkish Embassies and Consulates.
Citizens of Cote D'Ivoire can apply for a Turkish e Visa. Ivorians who obtain an ordinary passport can have a single-entry permit. Service and Diplomatic passport holders can enter the country visa-free. Travelers from Cote D’Ivoire adhere to the criteria of conditional e-Visa, as it dictates their eligibility to get travel authorization to Turkey. Cote D'Ivoire travelers should have existing membership to any of the Schengen countries or own a resident permit to Ireland, the USA, or the UK.
Also, Cote D'Ivoire must validate their residency by presenting their documents. There are fields in the online application form that specifically ask about it. Therefore, Cote D’Ivoire applicants must provide true and accurate details about their residency. The Turkish E-Visa system rejects e-Visa and e-Permits, as these documents are not valid.
Cote D'Ivoire citizens can travel in Turkey for 30 days using a single-entry permit. Nationalities under Turkish conditional e-Visa have 180 days to use it from the date of issuance.
In 2005, Turkey and Côte d’Ivoire established an Economic and Technical Cooperation Agreement. Both countries benefit from exported and imported trades. The Turkish Government states that Côte d’Ivoire has become its largest trade partner in the sub-Saharan region. Turkey provides developmental assistance through TiKA, and Burslari Scholarship qualifies Ivorian students in its educational program. Starting July 2012, Turkish Airlines conducts nonstop flights from Istanbul to Abidjan. Frequency depends on peak season.
Privilege Of Cote D’Ivoire Under Turkish Conditional E-visa
The Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs made adjustments in the acquisition of visas. Due to the increasing number of foreign nationals visiting Turkey, they take consideration of a seamless procedure. Leveraging the convenience that advanced technology brings, the agency announced the transition from sticker visa to electronic registration. It helps Cote D’Ivoire travelers who do not have time to visit a Consulate or Embassy.
The Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs comes up with a list of countries eligible for the Turkey visa online application and the following privileges it entails:
- Cote D’Ivoire travelers can have an E-visa document one to three business days after submission.
- Turkish websites can lodge applications globally, provided the applicants are from the eligible countries.
- Ivorians can finalize the application electronically. Cote D’Ivoire travelers can apply three to five days before their planned travel date.
- After approval, the Cote D’Ivoire applicant will get an email confirmation. It includes the E-Visa in portable document format and has an option for download and printing.
Turkish E-visa Form Overview for Cote D'Ivoire
Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs enhanced the acquisition procedure and made it easier for foreign nationals. The Turkey e-Visa system only accommodates visa applications from eligible countries like Cote D'Ivoire. It will take a few minutes to submit the online form, and Cote D’Ivoire must take note of the following:
- The applicant should select Cote D'Ivoire in the dropdown Country of Origin. Ivorians must specify the type of travel document they would use.
- Travelers from Cote D'Ivoire are eligible for 30 days period of stay in Turkey. The 180 days validity starts from the date of issuance. Ivorians must use it within the specified window, or it will be invalid.
- Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs follows a standard requirement for nationals under the category of conditional e-Visa. Cote D’Ivoire applicants have to disclose information related to their travel, identity, and documents. Accuracy should be a hundred percent to avoid having problems in the application.
- Cote D’Ivoire applicant should have a valid email address, as the system will conduct secured verification for the payment. Ivorians can pay through UnionPay, Diner’s Club, Discover, JCB, WeChat Pay, PayU, Bancontact, American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Alipay, iDeal, and EPS.
- The system will not allow changes to Cote D’Ivoire applications after settling the visa processing fee. Any inaccurate and mismatched details may lead to cancellation. Hence, Cote D’Ivoire travelers may need to deal with a second application. Ensure that the first gets invalidated before submitting a new request.
Turkish E-visa Policy And Restrictions For Cote D’Ivoire
If travelers from Cote D’Ivoire have plans to visit Turkey, they have to go through the online application. The Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs limits the type of visa to business and leisure. Cote D’Ivoire citizens applying for a permanent resident, employment visa, or educational visa still have to visit a Consulate.
Under conditional e-Visa, Cote D’Ivoire travelers should pass the following criteria:
- Existing resident permit to Ireland, USA, or the UK; or
- Valid membership in any Schengen Area
Cote D’Ivoire travelers have to provide necessary documents to prove their residency overseas. Electronic permits and visas acquired from the countries above are not eligible for documentation.
Cote D’Ivoire travelers must fly with the limited aviation partners of Turkey:
- Turkish Airlines
- Onur Air
- Pegasus Airlines
- Atlas Global Airlines
The criteria above qualify Cote D’Ivoire travelers for a single-entry visa to Turkey. Ivorians can begin filling out the online form using their electronic devices. It is a safe option to have all their supporting documents on hand, but not necessary. The Turkish E-Visa system would need Cote D’Ivoire applicants to prepare the following:
- Verified email address
- Passport (should be valid for six months. Count starts after arrival in Turkey)
- Payment for the visa cost
Upon arrival in Turkey, border control authorities will check Cote D’Ivoire travelers must support documents, and it should consist of the following:
- Proof of income (bank statements, employment certificate, or savings account)
- Confirmed hotel accommodation
- Cote D’Ivoire citizens must show a Yellow Fever Vaccine Certificate for all travelers nine months of age and above.
Ivorians are eligible to stay at Turkey's border for not longer than thirty days. In case Cote D’Ivoire travelers extend their trip without notice, they may be subject to pay penalties and fines. Failure to comply with the visa regulation may result in being banned from future travels in Turkey.
Cote D’Ivoire travelers can appeal for an Turkey visa extension of their visa if necessary. It has a different process and policy that is not applicable on the website. Cote D’Ivoire travelers can send a formal request to the nearest police station. If the authorities permit, Ivorians may get a temporary resident visa. Cote D’Ivoire travelers have to shoulder the extended visa additional fees as it may vary.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Turkey's Additional Travel Requirement
Turkish Ministry of Health expresses its concern about the increasing number of COVID19 cases globally. The Government of Turkey requests additional requirements for the safety of all passengers, airline crews, and airport personnel starting March 2021. International passengers have to show a negative SARS‑COV‑2 PCR test taken within seventy-two hours before their flight.
Target age bracket: Passengers six years and older
Note: If Cote D’Ivoire traveler's SARS‑COV‑2 PCR result exceeds the seventy-two hours window, airlines may not let them onboard. SARS‑COV‑2 PCR Test remains a mandatory requirement until further notice.