Turkey e Visa for Gabon Citizens | Apply an Online Visa for Turkey
Citizens of Gabon can apply for Turkish e-Visa via online e-Visa application. The Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs established a competent and efficient method to issue a travel permit to foreign tourists. Gabonese may complete the form and submit their requirements electronically using their cellphone, tablet, or laptop.
Citizens of Gabon belong to the Turkish conditional e-Visa category, which allows them to visit the country using an ordinary passport. Gabonese are eligible for a single-entry permit, and they can make the most of their stay up to thirty (30) days.
Citizens of Gabon who own service, diplomatic, and official passports do not need a visa for entry. They may stay in Turkey for a maximum of ninety (90) days.
Lodging of Turkey E-Visa Application for Gabonese
For a hassle-free acquisition, the Turkish Government initiates a web-based registration. Foreign nationals may acquire their travel permits to Turkey in a few clicks. It saves Gabonese from the long-drawn-out process of sticker visas, not to mention, they no longer need to wait in long queues.
The Turkey E-Visa portal aims to shorten the visa process, especially for foreign visitors who frequently go to Turkey for leisure purposes. A large portion of economic contribution comes from tourism revenues. The Turkish Government finds the initiative an optimistic move to attract more tourists in the future. With the web-based technology, Gabonese no longer need to compile a mass of paperwork for their requirements. They may continue filling out the Turkish E-visa form and upload their supporting required documents for Turkey visa directly to the portal. Interviews and appointments are not mandatory.
Gabon is under Turkey Conditional E-Visa, which entitles a single-entry permit valid for 180 days. Gabonese must comply with the travel regulations and restrictions throughout their stay in the country. All supporting documents must be complete, recent, and authentic upon submission. Otherwise, the border authorities in Turkey may deny entry.
Travelers from Gabon should have the following before applying:
- An ordinary service valid for six (6) months upon arrival in Turkey
- A Gabonese applicant must have a verified email address.
- Credit or debit card (other payment channels are available in the portal) to pay Turkey visa fee.
The Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs urges all Gabonese to finalize the application one week before their travel date. If they use a passport or travel document issued from Gabon, they should select it as their country of origin. A Gabonese applicant must fill out the Turkish E-visa form with accurate and recent information. All disclosed details from the applicant are confidential. They must ensure that the travel dates indicated reflect the ones in their supporting documents. Gabonese may settle the visa fee using a debit card, credit card, or other secured payment channels available in the portal.
Turkey E-Visa Policy For Gabonese
Gabonese can make use of the Turkish e-Visa for tourism and business purposes. Other visa types like permanent resident visas, employment visas, research visas, and educational visas still require a sticker visa. Hence, they must follow the standard process and visit a Consulate. Requirements may vary depending on the type of visa requested by the applicant. Gabonese may visit the nearest Embassy of Turkey in their area for more details.
Country (based on the country stated on passport): Gabon
Period of Stay: up to thirty (30) days
Exception: Service, diplomatic, and official passport holders may stay in Turkey for up to ninety (90) days
Number of entry/entries: Single-entry
Visa Validity: 3 months (180 days) from the issuance date
Travelers from Gabon can choose the following airlines for their travel to Turkey:
- Turkish Airlines
- Pegasus Airlines
- Onur Air
Travelers from Gabon must have the following supporting documents:
- Proof of financial means or statement of account under the applicant name (at least $50 per day)
- Travel itinerary
- Return or onward flight tickets (booked to Turkish Airlines, Onur Air, or Pegasus Airlines)
- Confirmed hotel accommodation
- For Gabonese traveling for business purposes (without labor): Invitation Letter from the host company or institute stating the purpose of the trip, sponsorship, and the duration of stay
Travelers from Gabon may extend their stay before the expiration of their visas. For extension requests, Gabonese should go to the nearest Turkish Police Station. Additional costs may apply, and it will not be part of the visa fee settled in the portal. The web-based Turkey E-Visa does not allow application for extension, but Gabonese travelers have the option to apply for a new one. If they choose the latter, they can follow the same process as the first application. They must exit Turkey before their first permit expires and enter on the dates indicated on their second visa.
If a Gabonese traveler stays longer in Turkey than the allowable period, immigration may impose sanctions depending on the severity of the negligence. The Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs informs all foreign visitors to follow travel regulations throughout their stay. Lack of compliance with immigration laws has corresponding disciplinary actions that may lead to refusal of entry.
Turkey COVID-19 Travel Requirement For Gabonese
Turkey takes the edge off its travel restrictions. As the number of COVID-19 cases shrinks, the Government opens more sea and land borders to the public. The Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs requires additional documents for international visitors to ensure safety. Travel bans are up in several countries due to several COVID variants spreading worldwide. In the interim, Gabonese can enter Turkey provided they have the following:
- For Gabonese travelers aged six (6) and over
- Complete Turkey Entry Form seventy-two (72) hours before scheduled departure (excluding transit passengers)
- Gabonese aged twelve (12) and over must show at least one of the following requirements:
- A full-course COVID-19 vaccination card or certificate ( must meet completion fourteen days before arrival in Turkey) or;
- A negative RT-PCR result from an accredited clinic (taken seventy-two (72) hours before scheduled departure)
- Medical certificate stating a full recovery from COVID-19 or;
- A negative rapid antigen result from an accredited clinic (taken 48 hours before scheduled departure)
- The Turkey Government implements travel bans from time to time due to the emerging COVID variants and strains. Gabonese may explore the IATA website and choose Turkey on the map to know the updated regulations and restrictions.
- Gabonese travelers may also visit Turkish Airlines or Pegasus Airlines sites to get the complete list of airline requirements.
Disclaimer: COVID-19 Travel protocols are subject to change now and then. Additional requirements may have adjustments depending on the Turkish Government's response.