Turkey e Visa for Libya Citizens | Apply an Online Visa for Turkey
Do Citizens of Mali Need a Visa for Turkey?
Libya Citizens who want to travel to Turkey can easily acquire the Turkey eVisa within 24 hours or within 1-4 hours (in most cases). Since the digitalization of the visa issuance system by Turkey Authorities, the service has become smooth and fast. Now, the Libyan Citizens do not need to visit embassies or consulates. They can apply for Turkey eVisa from Libya in the comfort of their homes.
Turkey permits Single Entry Visas to Libyan Citizens, which is valid for a total period of 180 days. During this period, Libyan visitors can enter Turkey legally and stay in the country for up to 30 days. Find information about eligibility criteria, document requirements, visa application in this guide for Libya Citizens.
Do Citizens of Libya Need a Visa for Turkey?
Turkey allows travellers from Libya to visit and stay in Turkey provided that they fulfil specific Turkey visa requirements For acquiring a Turkey eVisa, Libyan citizens need to submit a visa application and pay the Turkey visa fee.
Documents Required From Libya Citizens
Turkey requires these documents from Libyan applicants before it can approve their eVisa.
- A valid passport ( valid for a minimum of 150 days )
- A Supporting Document, which can be in the form of a valid visa or valid residence permit issued from Ireland, USA, UK or any Schengen Country
Entry Requirements for Libya Citizens
Libyan citizens should keep their valid passport, eVisa and Supporting Document at the entry ports of Turkey.
Turkey e Visa Application for Libya Visitors
Libyan nationals can acquire Turkey eVisa by filling out an application form which requires:
- Personal Information
- Passport Information
- Contact Details
- Supporting Document Details
For a successful Turkey eVisa approval, you need to validate the following requirements.
- Your passport should be valid for the whole period you intend to stay in Turkey.
- The purpose of your travelling to Turkey is no other than Tourism or Business.
- You possess a valid Supporting Document that includes a Valid Visa OR A Valid Residence Permit from the USA, UK, Ireland or any Schengen Countries.
- You must confirm that you meet ALL the conditions listed above.
Note: eVisa is not acceptable as a supporting document.
How to Get a Turkey e Visa
Libyan Visitors can get a Turkey eVisa by a fully online process which includes:
- Visa Application Submission
- Visa Fee Payment
- Receiving eVisa in the mailbox
Libyan nationals who hold UK, USA, Ireland or Schengen Visa / Residence Permit can apply for Turkey eVisa. Ordinary passport holders no need to visit the embassy or consulate.
Holding Turkish eVisa, Libyan citizens can stay in the country for a period of 30 days.