Turkey e Visa for Swaziland Citizens | Apply an Online Visa for Turkey
Currently, we cannot help you process the visa at this time. Nationals of this country are not eligible for e-Visa. Kindly visit the nearest Turkish mission to apply for a visa application. Please visit https://turkey-e-visa.com/embassy-and-consulate-of-turkey/ for the full list of the Turkish Embassies and Consulates.
Citizens of Eswatini can electronically apply for Turkey e-Visa. The Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs aims for a more convenient application method, accessible anytime and anywhere. Emaswatis can have a travel permit to enter Turkey by taking advantage of the visa online portal.
To comply with conditional e-visa requirements, Emaswati has to have a valid Schengen Membership or an existing residence permit in Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the USA. Travelers from the said category should have ordinary and official passports to be eligible.
Citizens of Swaziland (Eswatini) can maximize their visits up to thirty (30) days with a single-entry permit. The visa is valid for three months (180 days) from the date of issuance. Immigration will require each applicant to present proof of legal residence from the countries mentioned above as part of the application procedure.
Note: E-Visas and E-Permits not honored
Swaziland (Eswatini) Guidelines For Turkish E-visa Application
For intelligible and convenient visa acquisition, The Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs introduced a new biometric procedure. Eligible foreign nationals may have their travel permit to Turkey in a matter of hours after application. It saves travelers from the long process of acquiring sticker visas by going to embassies and consulates.
The Turkey e Visa makes travel goals attainable even with a short span of preparation. Applicants no longer have to keep piles of paper to sort out their requirements or wait in queues upon arrival at the airport. With the Turkish E-visa portal, eligible Emaswats may apply at their convenient time. They may use their laptop, tablet, or phones and take advantage of the online process anywhere.
Countries under Turkish Conditional E-Visa have the authorization to stay in the country for thirty (30) days. Citizens of Swaziland (Eswatini) are eligible for single-entry visas. Issued visas have three months (180 days) validity. Emaswats have to comply with the country’s travel regulations and restrictions. All documents must be complete, valid, and recent upon submission date. Otherwise, their visa application may get canceled.
Travelers from Swaziland (Eswatini) should have the following requirements on-hand for their application:
- Swaziland (Eswatini) must have an official or ordinary passport valid for six (6) months before arrival in Turkey
- A Swati applicant must have an updated email address
- Credit or debit card to pay for the Turkey visa fee in the portal
The immigration agency encourages all foreign nationals to submit visa applications at least a week before their trip. They should select Swaziland or Eswatini as their country of origin if they use a passport or travel document issued from the mentioned country. A Swati applicant has to fill out the Turkey visa form and provide accurate, complete, and current information regarding their data and travel information. They may settle the visa fee in the portal using their cards or secured payment channels.
Turkish e Visa Policy For Swaziland (Eswatini)
Travelers from Swaziland (Eswatini) can only use the Turkey e Visa for business and tourism purposes. In the interim, other types of visas (permanent resident visas, educational visas, employment visas, research visas, etc.) are still under the standard acquisition, which requires foreign nationals to go to Consulates. Swazi applicants who have other purposes than tourism or business without labor must set an appointment to the nearest Turkish embassy in their area.
Country (based on the country stated on passport): Swaziland (Eswatini)
Period of Stay: up to thirty (30) days
Number of entry/entries: Single-entry
Visa Validity: 3 months (180 days) from the date of visa issuance
Travelers from Swaziland (Eswatini) can choose the following airlines for their travel to Turkey:
- Turkish Airlines
- Onur Air
- Atlas Global Airlines
- Pegasus Airlines
Travelers must present the following documents as part of the requirements:
- Statement of account under the traveler’s name or any proof of financial capacity (minimum of $50 per day)
- Confirmed hotel accommodation
- Travel itinerary
- Return or onward flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Company Invitation Letter stating the duration and purpose of the trip (applicable for Emaswatis traveling for business purposes)
Travelers from Swaziland (Eswatini) who need an extension on their trip may request directly to the Turkish Police Station and must shoulder additional fees that come along with it. In the interim, foreign nationals do not have an option to submit an extension through Turkey’s portal. If the traveler’s visa expires while in Turkey, they may pay fees and penalties or face legal actions. The other safe option is to leave Turkey and re-apply for a new e-Visa following the same process.
If a Swati national stays longer than the stated period on their visa, they may get sanctioned according to the severity of the overstay. Violating immigration laws may result in refusal of entry in some countries. The Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs warns foreign travelers to double check the dates of their trip and avoid extensions.
Turkey’s COVID-19 Travel Requirement For Swaziland (Eswatini)
Turkey opens its sea and land borders as the COVID-19 cases ease. The Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs remains vigilant with the possible influx of infected. Hence, some flights remain suspended. In compliance with COVID-19 travel restrictions, foreign nationals must have/do the following upon arrival in Turkey:
- For travelers aged six (6) and over
- Complete Turkish Entry Form seventy-two (72) hours before departing from their country of origin (excluding transit passengers)
- For travelers aged twelve (12) and over must present at least one of the following requirements:
- A certificate or vaccination card proving a completed full-course
- COVID-19 vaccination (completion date must be fourteen days before arrival in the country)
- A negative RT-PCR test from an accredited clinic seventy-two (72) hours before departing from their country
- Certificate or medical record stating a recent recovery from COVID-19
- A rapid antigen test from an accredited clinic forty-eight (48) hours before departing from their country
- Turkey implemented travel bans and restrictions for specific countries. Visit the IATA website and choose Turkey on the map to check the latest list.
- Foreign travelers may check Turkish Airlines or Pegasus websites for the complete list of airline requirements.
Note: COVID-19 Travel restrictions and additional requirements may change depending on the decision of the Turkish Government. Immigration encourages the public to check legit sources. They may also contact the airline before planning their trip to Turkey.