Turkey e Visa for UAE Citizens | Apply an Online Visa for Turkey
Turkey eVisa Service is facilitating Emirati citizens to get their eVisa from the comforts of their home by a fully online process. The UAE residents can complete their Turkey visa application within a few minutes and get their Turkey visa applicationvisa approved without visiting any embassy or consulate.
Turkey allows Multiple Entries to Emirati nationals on the Turkey eVisa valid for 180 days. With the Turkish eVisa, the Emiratis enjoy a stay of up to 90 days in the country.
Do UAE Residents Need a Visa for Turkey?
Yes, Emirati nationals need to apply for Turkey eVisa by filling out a simple application form
Documents Required From Emirati Citizens
For getting a Turkey e Visa, Emirati visitors must have the following documents:
- A UAE passport with a validity of a minimum of 6 months starting from the date of arrival.
- Credit/Debit Card for Turkey visa fee payment
- A valid emails address to collect eVisa
Entry Requirements for UAE Citizens
At the entry ports, Turkish Authorities can ask for these documents for verification or any other purpose:
- A valid Passport
- Turkey Visa
Turkey e Visa Application for Emirati Visitors
The Turkey visa application form for Emirati travellers is easy to fill out. As an Emirati resident, you need to provide the following information:
- Personal details including name, parents’ name, date of birth, and place of birth
- Contact information includes a valid email address, phone number, and residential address
- Passport information including Passport No, and Issuance and Expiry Dates
How to Get a Turkey e Visa
Emirati visitors can acquire Turkey eVisa by a swift process of three simple steps:
- Completing Turkey eVisa Application Form
- Paying the eVisa fee by using a Credit or Debit Card
- Receiving the eVisa in your email
Yes, UAE residents can travel to Turkey for tourism or business purposes. Interest Emirati nationals should apply for a Turkey eVisa to enter the country.
Emirati nationals can plan their visit to Turkey for 90 days or 3 months. Moreover, holding a Turkish visa, UAE citizens can enter multiple times in the country before the visa expires.