Turkey e Visa for Algeria Citizens | Apply an Online Visa for Turkey
Turkey and Algeria share the deep-rooted history and brotherly ties since the Ottoman period. Both countries have an agreement against terrorism, drug, and human trafficking in 2003. Turkey exports military weapons to Algeria, and Algeria continues to support Turkey by military cooperation. As of this date, Algeria and Turkey have members of the Union for the Mediterranean.
Turkey exempts Algerians who obtain an official passport from visa requirements, provided that their travel must not exceed 90 days.
See a list of Turkey's exemption for Algerian passport holders:
- Algerians with an official passport – Visa-free within 90 days period of stay
- Algerians with an ordinary passport (under 15 years old) – Visa-free within 90 days period of stay
- Algerians with an ordinary passport (over 65 years old) – Visa-free within 90 days period of stay
Travelers ages 15-65 holding an ordinary passport must apply for a Turkish visa upon entry. Algerians who are also a member of the Schengen Area or have a residence permit from the UK, USA, and Ireland, are eligible for Turkey e-Visa.
They can get their single-entry permit with 30 days of stay by completing a simple application.
Algerian Citizens Qualification For Turkish E-visa
Algerians vacation to Turkey can be a representation of their rich history. They can immerse themselves with places they have never seen before, considering that Turkey has unique ancient monuments and landscapes. To aim for a hassle-free vacation, citizens of Algeria should know the Turkish e-Visa policy.
As mentioned above, Algerians holding an ordinary passport are eligible to apply online. The e-Visa system eliminates the standard process of getting necessary travel documents by going to a Consulate. A list of nationalities has the privilege to apply for Turkish e-Visa for tourism and business purposes, including citizens of Algeria. They can start filling up the electronic form by visiting Turkey visa form.
Turkey grants a single-entry visa with 30 days period of stay to the following applicants:
- Algerians with an ordinary passport (age is below 18 or over 35).
- Algerians Member of Schengen Area.
- Algerians with Residence Permit in the UK, USA, and Ireland.
The border authorities would ask Algerian citizens to present supporting documents. It should include proof of income, travel insurance, and your travel itinerary. During the application, Algerians only need to have their passport. The system wouldn't ask to upload a bulk of documents in this process.
To complete their application in the portal, they only need the following:
- Payment for the visa (Payment options is available during the application)
Turkish e-Visa system does not support applications for employment, residence, and educational permit. Immigration recommends Algerians visit the nearest Turkish embassy related to this matter. As of the moment, Algerians are ineligible for visa-on-arrivals.
Turkish E-visa Policy
- Algerian passport validity should be 6 months or more. The count starts on the day they arrive in Turkey
- The system will send relevant notifications to the applicant's registered email address
- Immigration recommends Algerians to apply for e-Visa 3 to 5 days before their intended travel dates to Turkey
- Algerians have to download and print their e-Visa on paper. The border authorities will scrutinize all presented requirements before they allow travelers for entry. Ensure that the information provided is concise and sufficient. Otherwise, authorities may declare invalid entry.
- Algerians must be held responsible during their entire trip and ensure they do not overstay their visa. Otherwise, they may pay fines and penalties. Worse, they can get banned from their future travels to Turkey.
Important Reminder: Travelers from Algeria must have a negative PCR test upon arrival in Turkey.
Turkish Government requires additional requirements for international passengers due to the increasing number of COVID19 cases. The test should take place seventy-two hours before they depart from their country of origin.