Turkey Visa for Pakistan
For Pakistani visitors, Turkey has been a much-loved tourist destination for years. Its beautiful landscape, historic sites, including mosques and museums holding sacred Islamic relics, and colorful culture, all collectively attract Pakistani visitors.
Since Turkey is an Islamic country, getting Halal food and performing religious rituals is convenient for Pakistanis. That’s why the number of visitors from Pakistan to Turkey has steadily increased over the years.
The Turkish government announced the new electronic visa system to make obtaining a tourist visa easy, quick, and convenient for Pakistani travelers. Here are the necessary details about the Turkey visa requirements, Turkish visa application and process Apply visa from Pakistan, and additional guidelines.
Turkey Visa Requirements for Pakistani Citizens:
Before applying for an eVisa to Turkey, it is essential to meet the following requirements.
- You must necessarily have a valid residence permit or visa issued by the US/UK/Ireland/Schengen country.
- Your passport should be valid for a period of 6 months beyond the date of your arrival in Turkey. The passport needs to have a minimum of two blank pages.
Here are the documents and Information you will need to submit along with the completed visa application form.
- A scan copy of the biography page of your passport.
- A valid payment card or PayPal account to pay the visa fees online.
- Information of your UK, USA, Ireland, or Schengen country visa/residence permit.
- Applicant Full Name
- Phone and Email ID
- Date of Birth
- Date of Arrival
- Passport Number
- Passport Issue and Expiry Date
- Select Processing Time
Turkish e Visa Validity:
The visa will be valid for 180 days. The visa validity will be determined according to the estimated date of travel the applicant has mentioned in the application form. Therefore, you must carefully enter your expected travel date to avoid any complications later. This is a single-entry visa, and travelers can only stay in Turkey for up to 30 days.
What is Turkey E Visa?
The Turkey electronic visa or Turkey e Visa is an official travel document that permits a traveler to enter and stay in Turkey for a brief period. It is an alternative visa to the traditional paper visa, which generally was issued by the Turkish diplomatic missions or at a port of entry.
The Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs introduced a new electronic visa system on 17 April 2013. It is an instrumental step towards opening the country’s borders to a broader scale of foreign tourists since its economy relies heavily on domestic tourism.
The new e visa system abolished the old sticker visa, which required travelers to visit their local Turkish embassy or diplomatic mission to obtain a visa. It also discontinued the visa on arrival facility for a majority of nationalities arriving in Turkey as tourists.
How to Apply for a Turkey Visa for Pakistanis?
Under the new system, travelers from 104 different countries, including Pakistan, can apply for an eVisa online. You can apply for the visa quickly by filling out Turkey visa application form available on our website. Fill out all the fields. Submit the required support documents, Information and pay the visa fees using a debit or credit card from Visa, MasterCard, and Union Pay.
Turkey Visa application process is very simple and applicants can easily apply for a Turkey tourist visa from their homes or offices. Receiving the visa is even easier, as it is sent via email within one business days for regular visas and within 15 minutes for urgent visas.
How to Fill Out the Visa Application Form?
There are several sections in the visa form.
The first section asks for the applicant’s details. You will have to answer basic questions like what is your full name, surname, date, and place of birth, home address, email address, and mobile number, etc.
And also your passport details. You will have to enter your passport number, its date of issuance, and the expiry date. Pakistani travelers may need to answer a few security and general health-related questions as well.
Paying the Visa Fees:
After you have filled out the Turkey visa application form, the next step would be paying the visa fee. This is done using a valid credit or debit card from any payment service provider such as Visa or MasterCard. If you have access to PayPal, you can pay through it as well. The amount you need to pay will vary according to the type of visa you need- urgent or standard.
What Happens After Submitting the Turkey Visa Application?
After paying the Turkey visa fee, you will receive a confirmation email and SMS that your application processing has started.
Once the Turkish authorities grant your visa, you will receive an email containing the link to download it. Get it printed quickly, and save a digital copy on your handheld device. Now you can book your flight and make travel arrangements in Turkey.
Who Can Apply for a Turkey Tourist eVisa?
Pakistani nationals intending to visit Turkey for tourism or business purposes in 2020 or beyond can apply for an eVisa. All ordinary passport holders will require an eVisa to enter Turkey through any port of entry. Without a visa, the border control officials will deny access.
The applicant must hold a US, UK, Ireland, or Schengen member country residence permit or visa to apply for a Turkish visa. Contact us to understand how to apply for turkey visa if you don’t hold a visa from any of the countries mentioned above. All official passport holders are exempted from applying for a visa before traveling to Turkey. However, this exemption is applicable only for a stay of up to 90 days.
- You must carry both a printed copy and digital copy of your eVisa when traveling to Turkey. Border control officials will verify it on their system as soon as you arrive, and if the system is not working, you can show them a printed copy to avoid unnecessary delays.
- Due to the coronavirus health crisis, all foreign travelers will must provide a recent COVID-19 negative test result before arriving in Turkey.
- Turkish officials reserve the right to deny entry permit to a traveler holding an eVisa if the passport is due to expire or any discrepancies are found between the travel documents.
- Never overstay your visa beyond the pre-determined validity period. If you want to extend your stay in Turkey beyond the 30-days limit, contact us to learn about the right process to follow. Overstaying your visa can lead to undesired consequences, such as the immigration authorities may deport you or impose heavy fine or travel ban for a specific period.