Turkey Visa for Pakistan
For Pakistani visitors, Turkey has been a much-loved tourist destination for years. Its beautiful landscape, historic sites, including mosques and museums holding sacred Islamic relics, and colourful culture, all collectively attract Pakistani visitors.
Since Turkey is an Islamic country, getting Halal food and performing religious rituals is convenient for Pakistanis. That’s why the number of visitors from Pakistan to Turkey has steadily increased over the years.
Here are the necessary details about the Turkey visa requirements, Turkish visa application and process to apply for a visafrom Pakistan, and additional guidelines.
Turkey Visa Requirements for Pakistani Citizens
Ordinary passport holders from Pakistan must fulfil the following Turkey Visa application requirements:
- Copy of your Pakistani passport: Submit a scanned copy of your passport, ensuring it remains valid for at least six months from your intended arrival date in Turkey. Additionally, your passport should have at least one blank page.
- Personal information: Complete the application form by providing essential details, including your full name, date of birth, and passport information. Carefully review your information to ensure accuracy and avoid mistakes.
- Payment method: Pay the iVisa service fee and the government entry visa fee using a debit, credit card, or PayPal. Ensure that the card you use is valid and accepted for online transactions.
- Contact details: Provide a valid email address where you'll receive updates regarding the status of your application. It's essential to have an active email account to stay informed throughout the process.
In certain situations, additional supporting documents may be required, such as flight reservations, hotel bookings, or any other documentation that substantiates the purpose and duration of your visit to Turkey. We'll contact you by email if this is the case.
It's not mandatory to have a physical copy, but it's always good to have a printed backup of the approved visa confirmation if requested by immigration authorities in Turkey.
Turkish e Visa Validity
The eVisa will be valid for 180 daysfrom the date of arrival.The visa validity will be determined according to the estimated date of travel the applicant has mentioned in the application form.Therefore, you must carefully enter your expected travel date to avoid any complications later. This is a single-entry visa, and travellers can only stay in Turkey for up to 30 days.
What is Turkey E Visa?
The Turkey electronic visa for Turkey e Visa is an official travel document that permits a traveller to enter and stay in Turkey for a brief period. It is an alternative visa to the traditional paper visa, which generally was issued by the Turkish diplomatic missions or at a port of entry.
Here are the documents and Information you will need to submit along with the completed visa application form.
- A scan copy of the biography page of your passport.
- A valid payment card or PayPal account to pay the visa fees online.
- Information of your UK, USA, Ireland, or Schengen country visa/residence permit.
The new e visa system abolished the old sticker visa, which required travellers to visit their local Turkish embassy or diplomatic mission to obtain a visa. It also discontinued the visa on arrival facility for a majority of nationalities arriving in Turkey as tourists.
How to Apply for a Turkey Visa for Pakistanis?
Under the new system, travellers from 104 different countries, including Pakistan, can apply for an eVisa online.
Experience a hassle-free Turkey eVisa application process in Pakistan online!
Follow these three simple steps to apply:
- Step 1: Provide your essential details, including your name, passport number, and travel dates. Then, select the processing time that aligns with your requirements (more information below).
- Step 2: Review all the information you provided, ensure its accuracy, and pay the Turkey eVisa fees using a valid credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Upload the necessary supporting documents, complete any additional required information, and submit your application!
Within minutes, you'll receive a confirmation email. We'll review and process your application, and once approved within the selected processing time, we recommend printing a copy of the eVisa confirmation to carry with you during your trip to Turkey.
How to Fill Out the Visa Application Form?
There are several sections in the visa form.
The first section asks for the applicant’s details. You will have to answer basic questions like what is your full name, surname, date, and place of birth, home address, email address, and mobile number, etc.
And also your passport details. You will have to enter your passport number, its date of issuance, and the expiry date. Pakistani travellers may need to answer a few security and general health-related questions as well.
Paying the Visa Fees
After you have filled out the Turkey visa application form, the next step would be paying the visa fee. This is done using a valid credit or debit card from any payment service provider such as Visa or MasterCard. If you have access to PayPal, you can pay through it as well. The amount you need to pay will vary according to the type of visa you need- urgent or standard.
What Happens After Submitting the Turkey Visa Application?
After paying the Turkey visa fee, you will receive a confirmation email and SMS that your application processing has started.
Once the Turkish authorities grant your visa, you will receive an email containing the link to download it. Get it printed quickly, and save a digital copy on your handheld device. Now you can book your flight and make travel arrangements in Turkey.
Who Can Apply for a Turkey Tourist eVisa?
Pakistani nationals intending to visit Turkey for tourism or business can apply for an e-Visa. All ordinary passport holders will require an e-Visa to enter Turkey through any port of entry. Without a visa, the border control officials will deny access.
The applicant must hold a US, UK, Ireland, or Schengen member country residence permit or visa to apply for a Turkish visa. All official passport holders are exempted from applying for a visa before travelling to Turkey. However, this exemption is applicable only for a stay of up to 90 days.
- You must carry both a printed copy and digital copy of your e-Visa when travelling to Turkey. Border control officials will verify it on their system as soon as you arrive, and if the system is not working, you can show them a printed copy to avoid unnecessary delays.
- The officials reserve the right to deny entry permit to a traveller holding an eVisa if the passport is due to expire or any discrepancies are found between the travel documents.
- Never overstay your visa beyond the predetermined validity period. If you want to extend your stay in Turkey beyond the 30-days limit, contact us to learn about the right process to follow. Overstaying your visa can lead to undesired consequences, such as the immigration authorities may deport you or impose a heavy fine or travel ban for a specific period.