Turkey e Visa for Palestine Citizens | Apply an Online Visa for Turkey
Turkey eVisa Service for Palestine Citizens has eased the process of visa application, processing and approval. Palestine passport holders can get their Turkey eVisa by a completely online process. The travellers who want to visit Turkey can apply for its eVisa from their homes -all they need is a stable internet connection.
As a Palestine citizen, you can get a Single Entry visa for Turkey valid for six months allowing for tourism or business purposes. You can stay for up to 30 days in Turkey.
Do Citizens of Palestine Need a Visa for Turkey?
Palestine citizens are eligible to apply for Turkey eVisa if they fulfil specific criteria set by Turkish Authorities. All Palestinians who intend to visit Turkey can submit their visa application online.
Documents Required From Palestine Citizens
Passengers from Palestine should have these documents ready:
- A valid Palestine passport (valid for at least 6 months)
- A valid debit/credit for Turkey visa fee
- A Visa / Residence Permit from Ireland, USA, the UK or any of the Schengen Countries.
Turkey eVisa Application For Palestine Citizens
It remains easy to fill out entries of the Turkey eVisa Application form. You need to provide:
- Personal Details (This includes your name, your parents' name, date of birth and place of birth)
- Passport Information (Passport Number, Issue Date and Expiry Date)
- Supporting Document Information (Type and Number)
- Contact details including address, phone number and a valid email address.
It is also compulsory for Palestine Citizens to meet the following criteria:
- A passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the date of entrance in Turkey.
- A round-trip ticket from Onur Air, Pegasus Airlines or Turkish Airlines
- Purposes of travel: Tourism or Business.
- A valid Supporting Document (a valid residence or visa permit from the USA, UK, Ireland or one of the Schengen Countries). Note: eVisas will not be treated as any supporting document.
- The Palestine citizen must be able to prove that they have enough financial stability to spend at least 50 USD (or any equivalent foreign currency) per day while staying in Turkey.
NOTE: Meeting all the above conditions is mandatory for Palestine citizens to enter Turkey.
Entry Requirement for Palestine Visitors
The travellers who have departed for Turkey should be able to present these documents at the entry ports.
- A valid visa for Turkey
- A valid Passport
- A Supporting Document
How To Get a Turkey Visa for Palestine Citizens
Palestine nationals can easily get their eVisa for Turkey by following these simple steps:
- Fill out the Turkey eVisa Application Form
- Pay the Visa Fee
- Receive the Turkey eVisa in the mailbox after approval
Turkey Visa for Palestine FAQs:
No, all ordinary passport holders need to possess a visa to enter Turkey. Only Palestinians with Diplomatic Passports is exempt from this requirement.
The most applications get their approval in 24 hours or an urgent process 1-4 hours. However, in rare cases, it can take more time. We recommend Palestine visitors apply in good time before their intended date of the trip.