Turkey Visa for Sudanese
Currently, we cannot help you process the visa at this time. Nationals of this country are not eligible for e-Visa. Kindly visit the nearest Turkish mission to apply for a visa application. Please visit https://turkey-e-visa.com/embassy-and-consulate-of-turkey/ for the full list of the Turkish Embassies and Consulates.
Turkey has become the world's most significant commercial and tourism hub in the past ten years. Tourists prefer Turkey due to the vast array of recreational activities and historical remarkability, whereas it is the perfect gateway to European markets for traders. In 2018, Turkey was ranked the 6th most visited destination by foreign tourists. Therefore, whether you are a travel buff or a trader/business person, exploring Turkey for new opportunities is necessary.
Visiting Turkey is now much easier with the introduction of an efficient electronic visa system. It is one of the quickest visa processing systems globally, where travelers from over 104 countries can now get visa for turkey online without even visiting the Turkish embassy or consulate. Sudan is among the list of countries that qualify for an visa to Turkey. If you are planning to apply Turkey visa from Sudan, here's all you need to know.
What is an eVisa?
The Republic of Turkey relaxed its tourist and business visa regulations considerably in 2013 by introducing an electronic visa system. Popularly known as the eVisa, it is an electronic travel authorization that the traveler can apply for and receive online. The Turkey visa system is different from the traditional sticker or paper visa since there is no need to visit the local Turkish embassy and travelers can apply from their desktop PC, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
Turkey Visa Conditions:
Although the evisa Turkey makes it convenient for the traveler to receive an official travel permit to enter and stay in Turkey, it is offered for tourism and business purposes. This means only those travelers wishing to visit Turkey for tourism or business-related purpose can apply for the Turkish visa application. Those intending to seek employment or study in Turkey should apply for a paper visa.
Another essential condition related to the eVisa is that the traveler must intend to visit Turkey for a short trip. The eVisa will be valid for 6 months (180 days). However, the visa holder can stay in the country for 30 days. The stay duration varies according to the applicant's nationality. Sudanese travelers can stay in Turkey for 30 days.
How to Apply for an eVisa?
Applying for a Turkish visa is a user-friendly and straightforward process. The traveler needs to fill out a Turkey visa application form and pay the visa fee using a payment card to apply for an eVisa formally. The traveler can apply from anywhere and at any time of the day, even on public holidays. Since the entire process is completed online, all applicants need to have is an internet connection, necessary travel documents, and a payment card.
Turkish Visa Cost:
The visa cost is determined according to the processing time you choose. We offer three different processes for Sudanese travelers, Normal, Rush, and Super Rush. You can check here Turkey visa cost and processing period breakdown are as following:
- Normal Processing- Visa application will be processed within ....
- Rush Processing- Visa application will be processed within ....
- Super Rush Processing- Visa application will be processed within ....
Who is Eligible for eVisa?
Sudanese are eligible to apply for a visa if they fulfill the following criteria:
- They must hold a valid residence permit or visa from any of the Schengen area countries, the USA, UK, or Ireland. However, travelers must possess a valid visa because E-visas are not accepted as supporting documents.
- They must have proof of hotel booking/reservation.
- They must possess sufficient financial means to support their trip to Turkey. The minimum requirement is US$ 50 per day.
- They must have a valid payment card to pay the visa fees. The visa fees payment can be made using a MasterCard, Visa, or UnionPay credit card or debit card.
- They must hold a valid Sudan passport. Their passport must stay valid for at least 90 days from the date they enter Turkey.
- I have a round-trip ticket with Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air or Atlasglobal Airlines.
- prove that I hold a return ticket
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa.
Points to Note:
- You don't need to submit any support documents with the application form. Carry these documents along with you while traveling to Turkey.
- As soon as you reach the entry point, the border control authorities will check your passport, Turkey eVisa, and all the support documents mentioned above.
- Please check your passport's validity before traveling to Turkey. It must stay valid 150 days after you depart from Turkey. For instance, if your trip is 30 days long, the passport should be valid for 120 more days after your trip has ended.
Turkey eVisa Application Process:
Turkish visa application is a two-step process where you need to provide personal and passport information and pay the visa fee.
You will have to provide specific personal details, such as:
- full name,
- parents' names,
- date of birth,
- place/city of birth,
- email address
- contact number
Additionally, you will provide details of your passport, including the passport number, issue date, and expiry date.
Be very careful when filling out the Turkey visa application form. Cross-check the information, especially your name's spelling, from the details printed on your passport's biography page. Any mismatches would either render your application invalid or delay the process of visa issuance.
After submitting the application and paying the visa fees, you can expect to receive the eVisa in your email inbox within 24 hours. The processing time depends upon the payment package you choose.
Who Can Apply for an eVisa?
All ordinary and service passport holders must obtain an eVisa before traveling to Turkey. Only diplomatic passport holders are exempt from this obligation if their visit is up to 90 days within the visa validity period. All other travelers should apply for a visa if they hold a valid USA, UK, Ireland, or Schengen country visa/residence permit.
Holders of diplomatic passport who are appointed to the consular or diplomatic missions, or represent international organizations accredited in Turkey don't need a visa to enter Turkey until their assignment period.
What Type of Visa Sudanese Can Apply For?
To travel to Turkey, Sudanese can apply for a single-entry visa only. Their visa will be valid for 180 days. However, the maximum duration of their stay cannot exceed 30 days period. The validity of their visa will be determined according to the expected travel date the applicant mentions in the visa application form.
Turkey Transit Visa:
If you want to cross the Turkish borders to enter another country, you will need to apply for a transit eVisa. However, diplomatic passport holders do not need to obtain a transit visa. All other citizens must apply for a transit eVisa, hold a valid passport, an onward ticket, and a valid travel permit to enter their desired country. The application process is the same as for a tourist eVisa. The applicant must have a valid passport, email ID, and means of payment to apply for a transit visa.